Out of office.......

having no public office next to the workshop at the moment
and trying to seperate my needles and tools from the paperwork in 
a more quiet area of the house, my stationary is now temporarily
installed on the top floor.
My very small and old cap table, late Gustavian, has a natural distressed
 surface of linseed oil paint and now acts as a desk for the computor. 
Thank lord for wireless network for printing etc....

Blending functional hi-tech device with old interior styles and
gracious textiles is what makes my day peaceful at heart while working.
I will always stay open for technical improvements. 
Decorating my home is on the other hand rather a different matter.

I'm a hopeless fusspot over tiny details, 
you may ask my tinsmith about today's watercups!

How do you blend??

★Ia★

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modalert

Swagbucks