Pulling my curtains....

Trötta ögon och ännu tröttare fötter.
Coming home after an intense journey not only with tired feet and  
heavy luggage, but also with some sleep deprivation and a lump in my throat,
I'm rather grateful being given the weekend free to curl up in my bed to try 
and catch up with the 9 hrs time difference before the workshop requires
my full attention by Monday. Jet lag has never been my cup of tea.
Rolls with fabric by Colefax & Fowler have been prepared during my journey, some of the 
benefits with today's high technology makes it a little easier to survey 
the progress of the business work, online with Skype and e-mail while traveling.
Checking in on the upholsterer for approval.....the little antique sofa came out just like the way we agreed upon...gilded late Gustavian style, now has new silk fabric from the manufacturer 
Lelievre in Paris. Can't wait to see what the stools will look like! Click the name and browse their site.
Chandeliers have been cleaned before hung........but for now,
I'm pulling my bedroom curtains for some rest.
I want to make an early start tomorrow morning using Skype again,
this time to talk to my son before he's off to bed in his new home town.


Jag kommer nog att behöva vänja mig med 9 timmars tidsskillnad i ett par år,
tack o lov för dagens teknik med snabb o enkel kontaktmöjlighet. Fast lika
hjärtsnupet blir det i alla fall, om inte oftare......hur ska detta gå!


Ia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modalert

Swagbucks